Wednesday, July 2, 2008

FINALLY FINSHED!!

Otay here it is!!.....

My son's graduation afghan! I am soooo glad to be done!! While I think it looks otay. I don't like it being so narrow. I can never seem to make a good square. It comes out narrow. Son wanted it long.

Close up of hat and high school letters...

Close up of the edging...

Close up of the tassel....

Close up of a letter...

There is a couple more close ups in my album here on Multiply if you want to see them.

How do you like it??

Now I can move on. WOOHOO!! LOL

1 comment:

Jan Mader said...

First of all, I love your afghan! Your grandson should be thrilled.

Teaching an adult to read is challenging. I admire you lots. Maybe I can help if you could give me a few specifis.

Is your adult male or female? Why isn't he/she already reading? Does he/she want to read?

I used to write Hi/Lo's. Those are books written for older kids who read at a much younger grade level than their age. The key is to find material that is age appropriate and still readable. You may have to write some!